Used Sludge Centrifuge GEA Westfalia CA 505-00.12
The used sludge centrifuge GEA Westfalia was put into operation in 1998 in a wastewater treatment plant for sludge dewatering.
This used sludge centrifuge CA 505-00.12 can be described with the following data:
The bowl and the screw are made of stainless steel. The inner diameter of the bowl is 510 / 300 mm and the bowl speed is 3500 1/min. The drum drive is 75 KW.
Dimensions : length 3600 mm x width 1200 mm x height 2200 mm.
Weight of only the decanter is about 5030 kg. Weight with motor: 5900 kg.
The used sludge centrifuge consists essentially of:
- used decanter centrifuge
- motor Loher ANGA-280SG-02C
- a lifting device
- technical documentation in German
The throughput in the municipal sewage sludge was about 30-40 m3/h with sewage sludge and the permissible sediment density 2 kd/dm3.
The used sludge centrifuge GEA Westfalia, can be viewed by appointment and is available immediately.
|Driving force:||75 kW|
|Max. bowl speed:||3500 1/min|
|Inner diameter drum:||510 / 300 mm|
|Dimensions:||L 3600 mm x W 1200 mm x H 2200 mm|
|Empty weight:||5030 kg. Gewicht mit Motor: 5900 kg|
|Technical documentation:||in German|
|Accessories:||Lifting device, technical documentation in German|
|Message:||without control cabinet, flat cone extended version, drum drive type 1= belt drive with electric motor in standard version with fluid coupling, worm drive type 2= two -gear drive|
In our Decanter Centrifuge overview you will find additional Centrifuges of different sizes. Should you not find a particular Centrifuge, please feel free to contact us, we are happy to assist you.
Applications for a used Sludge Centrifuge
With a sludge centrifuge or decanter centrifuge, solids or liquids with different densities are separated. Applications of Decanter Centrifuges are found in numerous areas such as:
- Municipal and industrial wastewater treatment
- Sludge dewatering in chemical and pharmaceutical processes
- Clarification of liquids
- Chemical recovery in the paper industry
- Sludge thickening
- Extraction of animal and vegetable oils and fats
Benefits of Decanter Centrifuges
- Minimum operating costs through continuous and automatic operation
- No pollution and no emissions, due to closed construction
Advantages of a Decanter Centrifuge
- Continuous automatic operation
- Due to the closed design the product is not contaminated and no emissions are released into the environment
- Less space is required
- Less staff is required