Decanter Centrifuge For Sale KHD S3-01
This Decanter Centrifuge For Sale, was manufactured in 1987 by the well-known German company KHD and was put into operation at a sewage treatment plant for sludge dewatering.
The Decanter Centrifuge For Sale, can be described with the following data:
- Maximum drum speed is 2200 rpm
- Drum inside diameter 532 mm
- Drum wall thickness 12.5 mm
- Internal drum wall length is 2208 mm
- The drive of the motor is 18.5 kW and the permissible sediment density is 1.5 kg/dm3.
The drum is made of H II (1.0425) regular steel.
Empty weight of the entire Decanter Centrifuge For Sale, is 2350 kg. Whereas the dimensions are 4000 mm length, 1500 mm width and 900 mm height. Furthermore, the KHD Decanter Centrifuge For Sale, has a hydraulic system and German technical documentation.
The used sludge dewatering centrifuge is no longer in operation and can be inspected on site in our machine warehouse.
|Model:||Solid Bowl Centrifuge|
|Material:||H II (1,0425)|
|Driving force:||18,50 kW|
|Max. bowl speed:||2200 1/min|
|Drum wall thickness:||12,5 mm|
|Interior drum length:||2208 mm|
|Permissible sediment density:||1,5 kg/dm3|
|Empty weight:||2350 kg|
|Accessories:||Hydraulic (without control unit)|
|Message:||We have a second identical decanter (C-1006) available with hydraulics but without control unit.|
Applications For Decanter Centrifuge
With a Decanter Centrifuge solids or liquids with different densities are separated. Applications of Decanter Centrifuges are found in numerous areas such as:
- Municipal and industrial wastewater treatment
- Sludge dewatering in chemical and pharmaceutical processes
- Clarification of liquids
- Chemical recovery in the paper industry
- Sludge thickening
- Extraction of animal and vegetable oils and fats
Benefits of Decanter Centrifuges
- Minimum operating costs through continuous and automatic operation
- No pollution and no emissions, due to closed construction
Advantages of a Decanter Centrifuge
- Continuous automatic operation
- Due to the closed design the product is not contaminated and no emissions are released into the environment
- Less space is required
- Less staff is required