The two Flottweg centrifuges used were put into operation in 2003 at a sewage treatment plant for sludge dewatering.
These used decanters Z53-4 can be described with the following data:
- The drum and the screw are made of stainless steel
- The inner diameter of the drum is 530 mm
- The drum speed is 3250 1/min.
- The drum drive is 63/15 KW.
- The permissible sediment density 1.3 kd/dm3.
The dimensions of the Flottweg decanter centrifuges are:
- Length 4000mm x Width 1750mm x Height 1100mm
- Weight approx. 6000 kg
The two Flottweg decanters are sold with:
- 2 x Decanter base frames
- 1 x Screw conveyor under decanter
- 1 x Switchgear for sludge dewatering Siemens Simatic S7-300
- 1 x Replacement discharge screw Flottweg - new
The used decanter centrifuges can be viewed by appointment and will be available in January - February 2024.
Technical data of the Flottweg centrifuge used
Applications for the Flottweg centrifuge used
With a the used Industrial Decanter solids or liquids with different densities are separated. Applications of Decanter Centrifuges are found in numerous areas such as:
- Municipal and industrial wastewater treatment
- Sludge dewatering in chemical and pharmaceutical processes
- Clarification of liquids
- Chemical recovery in the paper industry
- Sludge thickening
- Extraction of animal and vegetable oils and fats
Benefits of the Flottweg centrifuge used
- Minimum operating costs through continuous and automatic operation
- No pollution and no emissions, due to closed construction